A quick review of what you can not do with the new iPhone sync's with Outlook email...
- Cannot mark as unread after opening
- Cannot collapse the folders. Therefore, all folders in the exchange account mailbox show up except Calendar, Contacts and Tasks
- Cannot search or sort the inbox
- Cannot delete series of emails, have to delete one at a time
A few positive notes on the topic...
- Emails look more formatted or wysiwyg even with exchange 2003 as the back end
- Push work great
- To conserve battery you can set iphone to “fetch” at 15 min, 30 min, 60 min or manually